Children with disabilities

Our services

Children with Disabilities Social Work

John Pollock Centre
Mainholm Community Campus
Mainholm Road
Ayr KA8 6QD
Phone: 01292 612 031

Self-directed support

Self-directed Support gives people with social care needs, including children, options about how care is arranged and choices over how much control they have.

External support

You can find further support from local and national services by searching our Signpost directory.